Mercita’s services encompass expert nursing practice and the following sub-roles:
- Professional leadership, providing consultancy, education, training and development.
- Practice – improving and challenging service development
- And Research-providing evaluation
Her company is here to:-
- Support and inspire colleagues to raise standards, develop and promote best practice, centred around leadership.
- To provide clinical supervision, facilitate new skills enabling individuals and teams to be more effective.
- To achieve positive outcomes for patients and services.
- Support multidisciplinary research initiatives that impact on patient care standards
- Promoting evidence-based practice is a key element of her role.
- And to demonstrate how patient care could be improved, presenting a complex array of evidence at a strategic level.
She is mindful of the challenges within the NHS and believes in healthy living and encourages patients to be empowered by their own health and healthcare. Mercita having worked in the NHS for over 26 years has combined all her experiences and challenges she has faced and incorporates these into providing a business that is professional, innovative and entrepreneurial whilst always having health at the forefront.
Her company supports providers, and stakeholders, which includes helping them look at provision of Lymphoedema services and how to upskill their workforce. Or provide project work for CCG’s that need support and expert advice looking at cost savings within this established field. She supports industry that want to promote innovative products that contribute to better patient outcomes and supports them with literature for publication.
If you or your organisation are interested in her expertise, please do not hesitate to get in touch.